UK's most advanced façade breather membrane for external walls in Euroclass A2-s1,d0
Award Winner 2022: Stamisol Safe One
We are very pleased to receive this prestigious award: #CIBSE Facade Award 2022 / Product of the Year. We would like to thank the engineering team and everyone involved in product development at Serge Ferrari, our mastermind in the UK Allan K. Hurdle as well as our UK distributor ITP with Marc van der Voort and his team who made this great success possible!
We are looking forward to seeing that specifiers have been raising their awareness to install A2 façade membranes in the rear-ventilation level in order to make façade systems comprehensively safe.
Please download our new Whitepaper Stamisol Safe One with full technical documentation for façade membranes Euroclass A2-s1,d0.
DOWNLOAD TECHNICAL GUIDE
Please download our Technical Guide for full information on construction models and what you should care about installing.
- Stamisol Safe One Euroclass A2 façade breather membrane behind cladding, reliably stops fires spreading in the rear-ventilated section
- For rear-ventilated curtain façades with up to 50 mm joints or cladding with an open area of up to 50%
- Certified Euroclass A2-s1,d0
- For buildings with very stringent fire safety regulations like high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings such as hospitals, care homes, rehabilitation centres, schools, nurseries, public buildings, public transport facilities, top-floor extensions
- Ideal for re-cladding of high-rise buildings to achieve class A2 at full façade design
- Also for photovoltaic façades due to heat resistance of up to 250°C
- Reliable sealing of the building envelope with maximum fire safety at the same time
- W1 rating for water tightness
- The high level of diffusion capability (breathability to BS5250 standards)
minimises the risk of condensation and therefore keeps the insulation
intact for a long time and ensures a pleasant indoor climate
- Completely new design options for rear-ventilated curtain façades in high-rise construction
- More efficient and lightweight cladding is possible
- Hi-tech façade breather membrane in uncompromising swiss quality from Serge Ferrari
- Extensive 10-year system warranty, which, should the case arise, doesn’t just replace the material but also covers all the refurbishment costs of restoring the façade to a fully functional condition
- Lifetime guarantee for Euroclass A2
- Architects, installers and investors can be sure this is a safe investment
- All-in-one system consisting of a façade membrane, perfectly coordinated bonding system and accessories for the architectural detailing
- User friendly installation because of it's low weight, easy to clean and comes with an superior scratch resistance
- The building envelope is securely sealed in an emergency too: UV resistant, must be covered within 6 months
Get in touch
You have any questions, need advice of our technical support team or like to receive documentation or samples?
Please use the form to submit it to us.
For further information
Learn more about maximum fire safety and creativity for your full façade system with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane Class A2-s1,d0
You can find a range of videos with valuable tips for fitting Stamisol and system accessories on the
- Would you like a sample card with all the technical information?
Send us a mail requesting one here.
- Do you have any further questions or an enquiry about specific project? You can find your Stamisol contact on our website under Contact.