Join our RIBA Approved CPD
Stamisol offers a RIBA Approved CPD Webinar on demand, how to achieve maximum fire safety Euroclass A2 in your façade design with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane, especially for high-rise and high-risk buildings.
What participants will expect
RIBA Approved CPD
How to design your full façade system in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane.
Content of the presentation
- Why use a façade membrane?
- Current Building Regs In the UK (ADB) for vertical membranes used in high rise buildings.
- Why we need updated standards for membranes now that Class A2 are available for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings.
- What do experts say?
- The first façade breather membrane in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 now closes the gap for a full façade system to Class A2 for vertical rear-ventilated façades.
- Applications - High-rise buildings > 11m and high-risk buildings such as hospitals, retirement homes, schools, nurseries, universities, apartment blocks...
- Technical data: What do you have to look for and which certifications are essential?
- Fire tests: What's the performance of Stamisol Safe One in comparison to Class B and Class E façade membranes?
- Why is Stamisol Safe One ideal to support re-cladding of high-rise buildings to give a Class A2-s1,d0 system?
- Compliance and competence, now recommended by the DJH report covering façade design, supply and installation.
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR CPD Webinar
I would like to attend your next RIBA Approved CPD Webinar, presenting the Stamisol Safe One Class Euroclass A2-s1,d0 vertical membrane for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings. The Webinar is on demand. I will inform you about my preferred date and time. I understand you will email me an invitation with the password for the event.