Join our RIBA Approved CPD
Stamisol offers a RIBA Approved CPD Webinar how to achieve maximum fire safety Euroclass A2 for your complete external wall system with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane, especially for high-rise and high-risk buildings.
Next webinar is scheduled for
16th November 01:00 P.M. BST
See details of presentation below.
To book your place please use our registration form below. We will then send your personal invitation and password for the booked webinar to your registered e-Mail.
As an alternative please contact directly our UK Technical Consultant Allan Hurdle
> by e-mail
> by phone 0800 / 0318105
with your preferred webinar, date and time
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR CPD WEBINAR
I would like to attend your next RIBA Approved CPD Webinar "How to achieve external wall systems completely in Euroclass A2", presenting the Stamisol Safe One Euroclass A2-s1,d0 vertical membrane for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings.
Please click for your prefered schedule. I understand you will email me an invitation with the password for the event.
What participants will expect
RIBA Approved CPD
How to design your complete external wall system in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane.
Content of the presentation
- Why use a façade membrane?
- Current Building Regs In the UK (ADB) for vertical membranes used in high rise buildings.
- Why we need updated standards for membranes now that Class A2 are available for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings.
- What do experts say?
- The first façade breather membrane in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 now closes the gap for a full façade system to Class A2 for vertical rear-ventilated façades.
- Applications - High-rise buildings > 11m and high-risk buildings such as hospitals, retirement homes, schools, nurseries, universities, apartment blocks...
- Technical data: What do you have to look for and which certifications are essential?
- Fire tests: What's the performance of Stamisol Safe One in comparison to Class B and Class E façade membranes?
- Why is Stamisol Safe One ideal to support re-cladding of high-rise buildings to give a Class A2-s1,d0 system?
- Compliance and competence, now recommended by the DJH report covering façade design, supply and installation.