Join our RIBA Approved CPD
Stamisol offers a RIBA Approved CPD Webinar:
Euroclass A2 Vertical Membranes - how to achieve maximum fire safety Euroclass A2 for your complete external wall system with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membranes, especially for high-rise and high-risk buildings.
See details of presentation below.
Next webinar is a session within RIBA Providers Network CPD Day at RIBA Academy.
It's scheduled for
12:00 - 13:00
To book your place please get registered at website of RIBA Academy
What participants will expect
RIBA Approved CPD
How to design your complete external wall system in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane.
Content of the presentation
- Why use a façade membrane?
- Current Building Regs In the UK (ADB) for vertical membranes used in high rise buildings.
- Why we need updated standards for membranes now that Class A2 are available for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings.
- What do experts say?
- The first façade breather membrane in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 now closes the gap for a full façade system to Class A2 for vertical rear-ventilated façades.
- Applications - High-rise buildings > 11m and high-risk buildings such as hospitals, retirement homes, schools, nurseries, universities, apartment blocks...
- Technical data: What do you have to look for and which certifications are essential?
- Fire tests: What's the performance of Stamisol Safe One in comparison to Class B and Class E façade membranes?
- Why is Stamisol Safe One ideal to support re-cladding of high-rise buildings to give a Class A2-s1,d0 system?
- Compliance and competence, now recommended by the DJH report covering façade design, supply and installation.