Join our RIBA Approved CPD
Stamisol offers a RIBA Approved CPD Webinar on Façade Breather Membranes Euroclass A2-s1,d0, which will be held on:
15th of July, 12.30 p.m. UK time
Book now your attendance as places are going fast as it will be the last CPD before holiday break.
What participants will expect
RIBA Approved CPD
How to design your full façade system in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 with Stamisol Safe One façade breather membrane.
Content of the presentation
- Why use a façade membrane?
- Current Building Regs In the UK (ADB) for vertical membranes used in high rise buildings.
- Why we need updated standards for membranes now that Class A2 are available for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings.
- What do experts say?
- The first façade breather membrane in Euroclass A2-s1,d0 now closes the gap for a full façade system to Class A2 for vertical rear-ventilated façades.
- Applications - High-rise buildings > 11m and high-risk buildings such as hospitals, retirement homes, schools, nurseries, universities, apartment blocks...
- Technical data: What do you have to look for and which certifications are essential?
- Fire tests: What's the performance of Stamisol Safe One in comparison to Class B and Class E façade membranes?
- Why is Stamisol Safe One ideal to support re-cladding of high-rise buildings to give a Class A2-s1,d0 system?
- Compliance and competence, now recommended by the DJH report covering façade design, supply and installation.
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR CPD Webinar
I would like to attend your next RIBA Approved CPD Webinar, presenting the Stamisol Safe One Class Euroclass A2-s1,d0 vertical membrane for high-rise buildings and high-risk buildings. I understand you will email me an invitation with the password for the event.