Join our new RIBA Approved CPD WEBINAR
Stamisol offers a new Webinar:
LIMITED COMBUSTIBLE MEMBRANES AND PRODUCTS „LCM“ AND „LCP" I How to enrich your fire safety concept for complex building envelopes with Euroclass A2 membranes e.g. for solar protection, rainscreen façades, skylight shades etc., especially for high-rise and high-risk buildings.
Next webinar is scheduled for
15th July 2021
01.00 p.m. BST
To book your place please
- use our registration form below
We will then send your personal invitation and password for the booked webinar.
As an alternative please contact directly our UK Technical Consultant Allan Hurdle
> by e-mail
> by phone 0800 / 0318105
BOOK NOW FOR YOUR CPD WEBINAR
I would like to attend your next RIBA Approved CPD Webinar: LIMITED COMBUSTIBLE MEMBRANES AND PRODUCTS „LCM“ AND „LCP", presenting the use of limited-combustible membranes Euroclass A2 to enrich my fire safety concept for the complete building envelope.
I understand you will inform me about the access for the event with the confirmation of registration. In addition to it I will get an email with the access code. Please have also a look at your SPAM.
What participants will expect
RIBA Approved CPD
Limited combustible membranes and products „LCM“ and „LCP" I How to enrich your fire safety concept for complex building envelopes with Euroclass A2 membranes (LCM: limited-combustible membranes)
Content of the presentation
- What we have to learn from Grenfell, and what it means for building regulations and compliance
- Why limited-combustible membranes (LCM) are important and why they should be used
- Essential EN standards and tests
- Building types and applications for LCM
- What fire safety means to occupiers and owners
- Importance of certificates and compliance