Very tough membrane for façades with openness factor of up to 50%
- Ventilated and openwork facade facings
- On all types of structural support including wood, metal, etc.
- Ideal for facade structures in direct contact with thermal insulation
- Long-term UV resistance and protection against water and wind; suitable for extreme conditions such as buildings at high altitude
- Maximum creative freedom due to high openness, a unique, dynamic visual aspect and special in-depth printing
- Excellent resistance to extreme winds ensured by the material's tearing and gluing strength
- Conserves thermal insulation intact for a long period
- 10-year system warranty
- Assembly gluing and watertight screw sealers
- Assemblies can be glued onto any type of supporting structure
- A wide range of accessories (glue, nail sealers, moulded parts, etc.) ensuring absolutely secure waterproofing of details
- Reliable insulation of the building shell even in emergency conditions: resistance to inclement weather and UV radiation for a 24 month period prior to final cladding
You can find a range of videos with valuable tips for fitting Stamisol and system accessories on the
Training courses on fitting Stamisol underlay and facade membranes are available on request. Please contact the Stamisol advisor in your region.
Get in touch
You have any questions, need advice of our technical support team or like to receive documentation or samples? Please use the form to submit it to us.